It's the end of the day. Today has been done, lived and completed. I thought to myself earlier "What a beautiful day." I could have easily listed the challenges I and those I love are facing. We humans have become tuned to find the negatives in our lives first. But what if we just took a moment to find the positives? That's a difficult concept, especially in the current times most of us face. But, what if tomorrow, every time our brain assessed the dangers, faults and negative possible outcomes, we instead actively chose to assess the fun, reasons and potential positive outcomes? Just a thought! Goodnight world 💕🎵
If you like to read instead of just watch and be entertained, stick around. The real @CalmQuaver will be posting here... Hopefully! However, sometimes I just might be too busy living life.
As I take an afternoon siesta outside with the birds, wasps & with a mini CalmQuaver, I'm reminded by messages and brain-rotting games that life is too short AND there will always be another aim, target or goal in life! This never ends. Once we reach one goal, we head for the next! So are we ever truly happy or fulfilled? What if (instead) we just enjoyed the journeys to our goals?! What if we stopped every so often. Looked up, looked around & held onto the moment we're in - because while we chase those goals, we could be missing the memories made in the moments that didn't seem important because they were not a part of the goal. Enjoy your moments in your journeys CalmQuavers. 💕🎵
Comments
Post a Comment